8/4/16

Vixx serves us final fantasy teas in new Teaser pictures!

Vixx, who is slated to make a comeback soon, teased up with some concept picture this week.

Now Vixx was never a group I was a hardcore stan of, but a lot of you have been encouraging me to give them a chance. I actually was ready to dive into the Vixx fandom during their "Chained Up" era, but lost interests during their following  releases. Hopefully, this comeback can draw me back in, because they honestly are a charming group of guys.

Let's start off with this Addams family style group shot


Illuminati confirmed
Ken serving us some swooped-bang goodness swooped bang goodness

Hyuk slaying in the most terrifying choker I've ever laid eyes on

Bae in a bath rope and leather skinnies. It's a look ya'll, it's a look

Leo looking like he crawled out of a final fantasy game
👀

Are you excited for Vixx's impeding comeback? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment