8/3/16

IOI releases subunit comeback Teaser for "Whatta Man" + Demo

So this week when IOI released their first picture teaser for their subunit comeback , I was ready to fly to korea and have a WWE style smack down with YMC's entertainment's CEO.
Mess

But with the recent release of the MV teaser, all my faith has been restored! It really looks like they've got a hit on their hands this time around.


They've done a complete 180 from the cute concept they showed in their debut track "Dream Girls" and I'm absolutely loving it!

There is also a demo going around that gives a pretty good idea of what the finished product may sound like

I find it kind of funny that they're doing a song style like this now, when two of their strongest singers, Sejong and Yeonjung won't be participating. I also feel bad for the IOI members who sat out for this comeback because this sounds WAY BETTER than "Dream Girls" and "On the Road" and "Wonderland.

 Are you excited for this powerful comeback? Let me know down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment