11/26/15

Top Five Males Idols who make the hottest blondes | Thirsty Thursday




What up guys!
     I decided to bring one of my favorite segments from my radio show Daebak!ery, right here to my blog! So, introducing Thirsty Thursday, a segment where I highlight the hottest of the hottest in different areas! Today we are countdown, the male idols who make the hottest blondes!


Honesty speaking, L is never not handsome, but blonde hair just brings a freshness to his look!




*


I vividly remember watching the Call Me Baby music video and being complete snatched bald by blonde Lay. Now this wasn't the first time Lay had gone blonde; he had sported a similar color during EXO's wolf promotions. However, this time around his stylist got the shade and style just right, giving him this legendary look.


When Suga first went blonde for BTS's Dope promotions, I actually didn't like it at all. I mean, it was right after his epic pink hair from the I Need U era's which in my opinion, is still his best look to date. So you can probably image that blonde Suga took some time getting use to. Not to mention, it actually took some time before his stylist really found his right shade and style. But once that all came together, blonde was added to the long list of hair colors Suga can pull off.



    Suho during EXO's overdose era was EVERYTHING! It's really weird to explain but while I "understand" Suho is handsome,  he never really stood out amongst all the handsome faces in EXO to me. However, when he came out with this bleach blonde hair, I saw the light~ Since then, he must have gotten into a fight with his stylist because why else would you go from this:

to this:







Mark is probably one of the cutest idols ever. That doesn't really have anything to do with this list, I just thought you should know. Anyway, he really kills it in light shades in general, but a nice blonde shade is really where his sweet spot is!

That's my list of Top male idols who make the hottest blonde, but can you think of anyone else?

2 comments:

  1. The funny thing is, these are all the idols that came up on my list when I made a list of hottest idols with blonde hair. Lol. We think a like.

    ReplyDelete