2/4/16

AOA Cream solidifies their position as best K-pop sub-unit ever with new teaser



A few days back FNC announced that AOA would be getting their first sub-unit, AOA Cream.Now what really surprised about this new unit was that, unlike most sub-units like TTS, Sistar 19, and GDTOP, this sub-unit actually consists of the least popular members of the group. Thus, a lot of people have predicted that this unit will be a certified flop.Whether the unit ends up flopping or not, I think it's actually really admirable that FNC is trying to give these members a chance to shine. It would of been easy to make a unit with Jimin, Seolhyun, Choa, and had their large fanbases help take them to the top, but the fact that FNC is willing to gamble on these three members gives me hope that their about to come out with something great. I actually wish more companies would start putting effort in promoting their less popular members, instead of only focusing on the ones who are popular off the bat. It usually creates an awkward popularity gap, which in my opinion, can ruin the dynamic of the group.



 The teaser so far have really been my style with the overload of cuteness but the most recent teaser let me know that this is something I need to be looking forward to .IT'S A MAGICAL GIRL CONCEPT YA'LL. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! IT'S HAPPENING!! It's a perfect mix of tackiness and glitter that is setting my anime loving heart a-flutter. Check out the teaser below~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment